The best thing about my job is being able to watch people grow and heal. I think it is great to watch clients achieve their goals through the work that they do.
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (#MH 12924) in the State of Florida with over 20 years of work in the nonprofit and corporate fields. I hold a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Psychology from Troy University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida.
In my practice I use Cognitive Behavioral, and Humanistic Therapy. Combining my, educational background, and work experience, I am able to help women struggling with a wide variety of concerns.
Outside of the office, I enjoy reading a good book, spending time with my family, gardening, or hanging out with my pets.
Memberships & Certifications
- American Counseling Association
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
- Mental Health Counselors of Central Florida
- UCF Case Management Certification
- Lockheed Martin Six Sigma/Green Belt Training
- Rollins College Leadership Certification