The best thing about my job is helping others heal and grow through personal analysis. I am so inspired by my clients and find it incredibly rewarding to watch their progression and evolution.
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (#MH 12924) in the State of Florida with over 20 years of work in the social service and corporate fields. I hold a Master’s Degree in Counseling and Psychology from Troy University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Central Florida.
I specialize in cognitive behavioral, solution-focused and mindfulness therapies and have used these techniques in hospitals, drug and alcohol abuse centers, HIV and cancer facilities, group homes, and non-profit organizations. Combining my innate compassion, educational background, and work experience, I am able to help individuals, families, and groups struggling with a wide variety of concerns.
Outside of the office, I enjoy curling up with a good book, spending time with my family, and traveling as much as I can.
Memberships & Certifications
- American Counseling Association
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
- Mental Health Counselors of Central Florida
- UCF Case Management Certification
- Lockheed Martin Six Sigma/Green Belt Training
- Rollins College Leadership Certification